Full Accrual Accounting Service
Here, at Hooks n Books, for our more sophisticated clients, we use the accrual basis of accounting. This accounting method reports revenues to the income statement the moment the contract is agreed upon. Expenses will be matched, and monthly adjustments will be made.
A few things to get used to.
Expect to receive a monthly report detailing
- Monthly Recorded Revenue
- Receivables and Age Report
- Monthly Ledger
- Profit & Loss statement
- A statement of cash flows
- Balance Sheet
The additional benefits of Hooks ‘n Books Full Accrual Accounting Service
Our goal is to get you beyond Tax Season and into the next fiscal year.
Your business’s growth and direction is important and our aim is to mitigate any distractions.
Together we can find the perfect balance to keep the employees hungry, the owners happy, and the business healthy.
- Administrative Assistance
- Local Assistance (Region locked)
- Remote Assistance
- Telephone Assistance
- Income Tax planning and consultation
- Retirement account consultation
- Scanning, Data Entry, Categorizing, and Filing
- Access to the Hooks House Network